Skip to main content

STORY of the SOUL




Sitting on my couch having my cuppa coffee
When the abstract thoughts seemed haunting me
  Analyzedhow unaware I was
From the angels and demons in me...

My soul languishing in ignominious darkness.
Urging to find the being in me
Did I play any role in the mystic skit by my fellow being?
Or perhaps, do I really exist?

It is high time
I wonder who I am,
Closed eyes; and colours emerged vividly
When the past began repeating abstract,

Battling with the circumstances
Dealing with the catharsis
Helping the poor soul next
Thought I was the best!

Was I sure who I am?
"No! Check again". My will began..
They say little knowledge is hazardous
Back to square one , my soul desired.

Began the journey once again
  Travelling my soul, felt some pain
Running away from the flip side
Afraid!I saw my darker side...

The demon in me put me to a halt
Never did I cherish the nature's laws
The face with the smug
Lowered my head during dusk.


Mystified; I want to return
Opened my eyes, I let all burn.
Ecstatic I was, discovered myself
Had satan and saint inside myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What took the court outside the court?

In a move that shook the ethos and established traditions of one of the crucial three pillars of the democratic apparatus, the Indian Judiciary, four most senior judges of the Supreme Court took to the public to address grievances that faced the institution. Supreme Court senior-most judges addressing the media on Friday, January 13, 2017 (Photo: Reuters) After the letter that honourable Justice J Chelameshwar, Justice Rajan Gogoi, Justice Madan B Lokur and Justice Kurian Joseph collectively wrote to Chief Justice of India Dipak Mishra went addressed, the top judges relied on the fourth pillar to bring forth issues that in the words of the judges themselves “adversely affected the overall functioning of the justice delivery system”. ALLOTMENT OF CASES The judges said that the CJI is only first among equal, nothing more or nothing less. They expressed concern over CJI’s way of assigning cases to the benches and deciding the composition of the same. Without going specific,

The Longest Day of My Life

November 30, 2015. Monday. 8:30, I woke up that morning to see everyone in my grandparents' room. Papa had called a doctor home to check Dada. Dadi had complained that He hadn't been eating properly since the last few days. I thought it was routined and I didn't stop to ask Dada if He was fine, I was in a rush to get to work, perhaps I lack expression. 11:11, I always happen to chance upon 11:11 and make a wish. The last weekend was too eventful and fun-filled and I didn't have a lot of work to catch up on Monday.That day I wished that I would wrap up work in time and spend the second half of the day with Dada, sit with Him and take Him to the park to take a stroll, he didn't like being enclosed. Old age had taken a toll on Him, for the last one year He had grown weaker. In that time He had also become fussy, He wasn't the same as He was 2 years ago. He kept Dadi busy all day long. I often used to worry about Him. Thoughts of Him gone would strike agai

Are you in solitude or are you lonely?

There is something strangely peculiar about solitude . Interestingly, in physical world, solitude and loneliness share the same space. Think how a sort of emotion - happiness or, its opposite extreme, sadness render different perceptions to this physical space where one unites with the self. This state of deprivation has many facets and thus nuances. I write this article in solitude and find it strange that when I upload it on my blog and make it accessible to strangers, I stand a risk of getting it plagiarised. I could have instead published it in a magazine or journal and have earned a byline. Or I might have instead saved it in my diary and 5 years from now when I 'd have had more interesting experiences to write about, I could compile them all and write a book - a greater probability of earning novelty. But as of now I have no such plans, no great story. So I'd just upload it in the online world of anonymity, make my blog appear more active, share on FB and rest myself i